All parents/visitors are expected to assist in maintaining a safe and orderly environment at Von E. Mauger Middle School. All parents/visitors to the school must register in the main office, and must display their visitors pass as they move throughout the building. Permission to be at school is limited to parents/visitors with legitimate school business.
- Parents/visitors must “buzz in” to gain access to the school. Please face the camera and clearly identify yourself into the speaker.
- Parents/visitors must sign in at the front office to receive a visitor’s badge which must be worn for the duration of the visit.
- Parents who would like to speak with teachers must make an appointment in advance so as not to disrupt instructional time.
- All parents/visitors must return their visitors pass to the main office before leaving.
- When leaving, do not allow anyone to enter the school without “buzzing” in or using their security pass.